APTIM is a leading company in Asset Management, which is the way APTIM manages the entire life cycle of physical assets (design, construction, operation, maintenance and replacement) in order to maximize their value, complying with the strategic, economic and tactical objectives of the organization.
This is accomplished by improving performance, balancing costs, maximizing reliability, mitigating risk, increasing integrity and improving return on investment of assets.
So in 2021 APTIM signed a contract with MARCOBRE for an RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) study covering all the equipment of the current desalination plant.
Similarly, we have developed Asset Standardization studies for the company Fenix Power, as well as, in a broader scope, for the international company Pluspetrol in the Malvinas and Pisco fields.
The services provided by APTIM in Asset Management are:
1. Condition Based Maintenance (CBM)
2. Implementation of Reliability Methodologies.
3. Mechanical Integrity and Process Safety.
4. Optimization of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
5. Consulting, Training and Technical Assurance.
6. Inventory Management and Optimization.